Favorite Halo campaign?

3 posters

Go down

Favorite Halo campaign?

Favorite Halo campaign?  I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Halo campaign?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite Halo campaign?  I_vote_lcap33%Favorite Halo campaign?  I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Favorite Halo campaign?  Empty Favorite Halo campaign?

Post by ShockTrooper Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:57 pm

Though we have Halo 5 coming out soon what is your favorite campaign of the Halo series thus far?
ShockTrooper
ShockTrooper
Administrator

Tokens : 37

http://www.thegamersforum.net

Back to top Go down

Favorite Halo campaign?  Empty Re: Favorite Halo campaign?

Post by marcuk360 Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:50 am

It has to be Halo 2. Everything was spot on with that game and the multiplayer maps were excellent. Second Fav was ODST.
marcuk360
marcuk360

Tokens : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by gimgak Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:12 pm

I've got to go with #3. I played that one so many times with my friends, at this point I can't really say if it's the quality of the game itself or just the experiences I had, kind of all blended together now.
gimgak
gimgak

Tokens : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockTrooper Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:32 am

marcuk360 wrote:It has to be Halo 2. Everything was spot on with that game and the multiplayer maps were excellent. Second Fav was ODST.

I loved ODST and meet very few others that rate it among their favorite. I loved playing a side story to the Master Chief story line and playing as an ODST. I loved ODST's firefight too but that's a different discussion.
ShockTrooper
ShockTrooper
Administrator

Tokens : 37

http://www.thegamersforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by marcuk360 Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:06 am

Zackf1017 wrote:
marcuk360 wrote:It has to be Halo 2. Everything was spot on with that game and the multiplayer maps were excellent. Second Fav was ODST.

I loved ODST and meet very few others that rate it among their favorite. I loved playing a side story to the Master Chief story line and playing as an ODST. I loved ODST's firefight too but that's a different discussion.

I agree ODST does seem to be the black sheep of the Halo Franchise. After the disappointment I felt after 3, ODST was a beautiful game. The Noir feel and soundtrack from the Rookies missions, to the big almost futile set pieces from the various ODST troopers I don't think there is anything wrong it. Even now playing back through on the Master Cheif collection it still holds its own. Easily one of the best Halo titles.
Pity firefight wasn't on the Master Chief collection, I'm hoping Warzone in 5 is an extension of firefight.
marcuk360
marcuk360

Tokens : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down