Star Wars Episode 7

2 posters

Go down

Star Wars Episode 7 Empty Star Wars Episode 7

Post by ShockTrooper Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:44 pm

I can't stop watching the trailers over and over. I feel like I'm reliving my childhood between the new Star Wars and Pokemon Go phone app. I have a good feeling about these movies and trust that Disney will do a much better job than the last three.
ShockTrooper
ShockTrooper
Administrator

Tokens : 37

http://www.thegamersforum.net

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episode 7 Empty Re: Star Wars Episode 7

Post by marcuk360 Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:40 am

Yes. I love the fact he's (J.J.Ab) gone "old skool" and used as little CGI as possible for a preference of props and models. The newest 3 had their moments but unfortunately I think Lucas just wasn't the guy to do them. I mean the fact he thought Jar Jar Binks was a good character to keep in all 3 movies is proof some one should have stepped in and taken over. I also think the casting choice for Anakin was poor for both of them
marcuk360
marcuk360

Tokens : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockTrooper Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:23 am

I completely agree. I loved all three of those movies, and at the time loved jar jar binks but only because of my age and jar jar's silliness was probably apealing and I agree Hayden Christensen was not the right choice. I think Lucus finally learned that people love Star Wars not just for the special effects but for the story and characters.
ShockTrooper
ShockTrooper
Administrator

Tokens : 37

http://www.thegamersforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by marcuk360 Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:15 am

That was what he was trying I think. To bring Star Wars to a new generation, which worked but was a bit of a slap to fans of the original.
The tech at the time didn't help either there was lots he wanted to do when he did the original but didn't have the tech at the time to do it?!? Every time I hear that quote I think B.S he created awsome space battles with models a city in the sky with models. I didn't see anything in the new 3 he would have struggled with back then. Apart from maybe the under water gorgon city
marcuk360
marcuk360

Tokens : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum